Dear Friends and Family of the Artesia Cemetery,
We understand the growing concern associated with COVID-19 (coronavirus), not only world-wide, but right in the community where we live and work.
As the coronavirus spreads around the country, I want you to know that we are in this together. We are doing everything we can to protect our employees, customers, visitors and their families.
Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we’re keeping our office open, and will keep a close eye on CDC, County, State and Federal updated recommendations.
In addition, here’s a rundown of actions we are taking:
- Cleaning and disinfecting door handles, bathrooms, counter surfaces, and seating in our office building more frequently.
- We’re also taking care of our employees and encouraging them to take paid sick time if they feel under the weather or need to care for sick family members.
- Members of the public shall not attend any services in the cemetery if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough.
- No gatherings of 30 or more people shall be permitted in the cemetery.
- Gatherings of 5-29 people shall require all attendees to be separated by six feet between one another.
It’s a tough time right now and we offer our deepest sympathies to all who have been affected.
Please know we’ll continue to do our best to care for the health of our communities, our employees, and our visitors.CoronaVirus Posting 2020.pdf